domingo, 30 de novembro de 2008

Smile

I heard today
someone said
"We can't all win"
But hey!
At least we can all smile
look at the television
so many homeless, godless, tireless people
at least they are smiling
they hang on what they still got

So honey what are you complaining about?
come on don't see your life
in a so hopeless way
you're beautifull

smile, let the sun dry out the tears in your face
smile, feel the joy as it warms your skin
love has never left this place
what you need is someone to cheer you up

Put on your best clothes
today we'll make it better
we'll fix whatever we can

smile, let the sun dry out the tears in your face
smile, feel the love as it runs once again in your veins

you're beautifull
every time you pass on
your tireless love

so hold me tight, hug me
put your head on my chest
feel my heart beating
cheer yourself up cuz this is all for you
i'm all into you
and so the world is

smile, let love be your guiding light
come with me
let's make someone feel alright

maybe we can't all win
but surely we can all smile
as long as we let love into our lives

30 de novembro de 2008

Nenhum comentário: