domingo, 1 de março de 2009

Cheap 'n Nasty

Into it with all my heart
Give it all cuz there's no one left
Nothing left to us

It may be cheap 'n dirty
Let's not care
Maybe I'm just being flirty
So what?

How can you say I'm letting you go?
If I don't even know who I am
Do you think I'm giving in?
I don't even know myself
Help me now, babe, if you can
Cuz I don't even know myself

Drink it down there is no rest
The world is spinning now so fast
Rush it in cuz life won't last
So we'd better give our best
Drink away the scars of the past

Prejudice may go to hell
You don't even know yourself
We don't even know ourselves
We don't even know ourselves

Judge me if you dare
In the end you're the only one who cares
I won't even know yourself

1 de Março de 2009

Um comentário:

Augusto Rosa Leite disse...

wtf is chap?
esauhusae

desculpe meus dotes nao se comparam aos seus falando de inglês, tambem nao understando muito o conceito de insight, mas no geral ficou irada

arranja uns acordes e som na akasha

easiheuas
bjs